- This policy covers how ROTAIR Software treats personal information that ROTAIR Software collects and receives, including information related to your past use of ROTAIR Software products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that ROTAIR Software does not own or control, or to people that ROTAIR Software does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- ROTAIR Software collects personal information when you register with ROTAIR Software, when you use ROTAIR Software products or services, when you visit ROTAIR Software pages or the pages of certain ROTAIR Software partners. ROTAIR Software may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name and email address.. When you register with ROTAIR Software and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- ROTAIR Software automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, ROTAIR Software cookie information, and the page you request.
- ROTAIR Software may collect additional information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
- ROTAIR Software uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you and provide anonymous reporting for internal clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
ROTAIR Software does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When you access ROTAIR Software website, we, or companies we hire to track how our website is used, may place small data files called “cookies” on your computer.
- Riddle send a "session cookie" to your computer when you log in to your account. This type of cookie helps us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, so that we don’t need to ask you for your password on each page. Once you log out or close your browser, this cookie expires and no longer has any effect.
- We also use longer-lasting cookies to display your e-mail address on our sign-in form, so that you don't need to retype the e-mail address each time you log in to your account.
- We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website.
- ROTAIR Software lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to ROTAIR Software's cookies.
- Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your ROTAIR Software Account Information at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the ROTAIR Software service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the ROTAIR Software Newsletter, that are considered part of your ROTAIR Software account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- You can delete your ROTAIR Software account by visiting our Account Deletion page. Please click here to read about information that might possibly remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- ROTAIR Software may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your ROTAIR Software account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions